I Hate Fish v1.0.1 APK


I Hate Fish v1.0.1 APK
Help the worm to Earle swim through the water, which are teeming with hungry fish-I Hate Fish. Don't let the worm to be the food chain fish, control of the worm in the water, so he swam and invaded the air from time to time. The main character put on the scuba suit, but air long enough, get on-Board on top and gain full air cylinders. open a shop the gun and shoot in sailing to meet fish. Help the worm to collect as many coins, they will be able to improve their weapons and open a new, and increase its life.
 I Hate Fish v1.0.1I Hate Fish v1.0.1

apkandroid

About apkandroid

Apkmas.com is dedicated to discovering the newest, featured, or useful apps and games for you. It also give you an entry to download the APK file of a free app. With the APK file, you could install it by copying the APK file to your SD card of your Android devices.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :